Web Analytics

ad

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Top 10+ Best Strategy to Increase Adsense Revenue and Website Traffic



How to Increase Adsense Revenue



  
Now, I am here to reveal my Secretes here so that You can Make Good Money too like I am Making. But Before continue this topic. I wanna request one thing and That is, Stop Working this time While you reading this Article and Read the Full Article to Understand the Ways to Make Money from Adsense.

Now, Ask Few Questions to yourself:
  1. Is my Blog/ Website has Appropriate Title ?
  2. Is My Blog/ Website SEO Friendly ( Mobile/ Desktop ) ?
  3. Does my Blog/ Website has Enough Organic Traffic ?
  4. Am I writing Good SEO Articles ?
  5. Am I Using Anchor Text to Link Internal Articles ?
  6. Am I Publishing Articles in a Regular Basis ?
  7. Am I Sharing my Articles in Social Media ?
  8. Am I Using Email Marketing Services ?
  9. Am I using SEO Image/ Am I Using Alt Text in Image ?
Just Wait, Now Ask Few Question about Adsense:
  1. Is my Ads Placement is Good ?
  2. Am I using Ads inside Articles ?
  3. Am I Using Google Custom Search ?
  4. Am I using Out of Ads and Breaking Adsense Rules ?
OK, Now Let’s Continue the Topic to Increase Adsense Revenue. Well If your Answers is “No” then you are doing Wrong that’s Why You are not Making enough Money Like I am not Making Enough Money with this Blog. But Don’t Worry Within Few Months I will make More than $150 per Day Like I am Making from another Blog/ Websites and You can make too, If you follow the Same Process Which i wanna reveal here.
The Steps is Every Simple, and What you have to do is Find the Answers of The Above Questions and Then Apply the Right Answers in your Blog/ Websites.

Steps to Increase Adsense Revenue and Earning:

1. Choose the Good Title for you Blog/ Websites. Use Unique Title so that People can remember your Website/ Blog name and Whenever they want to come back in your website, They can Find your Website Easily with your Website/ Blog Name.

2. Make your Website SEO Friendly.

3. Increase your Organic Traffic. If you don’t know How to Increase your Organic Traffic then Don’t Worry. I will tell you here. You can Increase your Organic Traffic by Using High Quality Keywords in your Articles, Titles, Tags and Categories and For High Quality Keywords you need to do Keyword Research.

4. Increase your Website Traffic. Lack of website traffic is one of the most common challenges I hear from business owners. Many report having lost a significant percentage of their search traffic over the past year or two, and are continuously looking for new ways to drive relevant traffic to their site or to Increase Website Traffic.
Remember one thing Your Earning is Directly Proportional to your Web Traffic.

5. Increase your Alexa Rank. Your Alexa Rank is an estimate of how popular your site is relative to all other sites. The Alexa Rank answers the question: Compared to all other sites, how is my site doing? Note that since rank is a relative measure, your site’s rank is not only dependent on that site’s traffic, but also on changes to traffic on other sites.
Many people ask us: How can I Increase Alexa Rank of my Website or Domain? We understand how important this metric is for you and your business. As a public metric, potential advertisers, investors, and partners will look up your Alexa Rank and use it as a way to evaluate the value of your business. For this reason, improvements in your rank can make a real dollars and cents impact on your bottom line.
If you are Still confused with Alexa Rank then You are Missing an Important Point. But Don’t Worry Read my Article about Top 12 Best Ways to Increase Alexa Traffic Rank Immediately. Here you will learn What is Alexa Rank, How it is Important for Website/ Blog Owners and How to Increase your Alexa Rank in a Quick Way.

6. Write SEO Optimized Articles. Many Bloggers Simple Write the Articles Without Knowing about the Keywords Importance. They Think Publishing Many Articles can Help them to Increase their Website Ranking and Adsense Revenue Which is Abusively Wrong.
Just Take an Example: One Blogger Just Published 100 Articles and getting 300 Visitor per day But Another One Published Only
10. Best Articles and Driving More than 15000 Visitors. Now you have understand What I wanna Say, If not then Read this Line Carefully ” Having Quality Articles is Better than Quantity Articles”.
Well If you don’t now How to write SEO Optimized Articles then Simple Check my Previous Article Which is about How To Write Perfect SEO-Optimized Articles in WordPress and Don’t forget to do Keyword Research Before Writing any Article.

7. Use Internal Linking or Anchor Text. Anchor text is the clickable text in a hyperlink. SEO best practices dictate that anchor text be relevant to the page you’re linking to, rather than generic text. The blue, underlined anchor text is the most common as it is the web standard, although it is possible to change the color and underlining through html code.
Internal linking means to link any text with the Article Which Already Exist in your Blog/ Website. But When you link that Existing Link with Good Keywords then It can be said as an Anchor Text Linking. Now you are thinking that Why are this Important ? Don’t Worry I will explain. 
When you use Anchor Text linking then It tell the Search Engine that The Link is for What and It Save on their Database and Whenever Someone use that keyword then your Article can be found on the Search Engine easily.

8. Publish your Articles in a Daily Basis. It is recommended that you must publish 2 or 3 Articles per day. When you Publish Articles in a Daily Basis then you make trust with Search Engine and Visitors and That Helps to Increase your Website Ranking in Search Results.

9. Social Media Sharing. As I have already said that your Adsense Earning is Directly Proportional to your Website Traffic and Here Social Media Sharing can Solve the 50% Problems So Don’t Forget to share your Articles on Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc.

10. Use Email Marketing. Similar Social Sharing, Email Marketing can be Beneficial for you a Lot. It can grow your Business and your Website Traffic too. So don’t Forget it.
Now I Leave the Other Points, Because These were all about to Increase your Website Traffic and Now as you know your Earning is Directly Proportional to your Web Traffic But I told you Wrong Because Your Earning is Not Directly Proportional to  your Web Traffic But Instead of It your Adsense Huge Earning is Directly proportional to Organic Web traffic and Your Quality Content. Both of Them Can be Improved when your Follow all Above 10 Steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//